Grey Pebble Stone Wall Wallpaper Mural
- Custom made to fit your wall size
- Superb print and colour vibrancy
- Printed on durable wallpaper
- Top quality final finish
- Prices start at £23.50m2
Click below for our instant quote and order form
Our Grey Pebble Stone Wall Wallpaper Mural is a beautifully fresh design that will give you a really lovely contemporary looking feature wall in your own home. Cool grey tones emphasise this designs stunning detail and our Grey Pebble Stone Wall Wallpaper Mural will give you that stunning feature wall every time.
- Our design team can customise and alter any image to suit your requirements
- Made in the UK
- Highest grade materials
- Simple and quick to install
Standard Service (4-5 working days) = £14.99
Our standard service takes 4-5 working days for production and delivery.
Express Service (1-2 working days) = £29.99
If you are in a rush for your order then our express service is the perfect option. We will fast track both the production and delivery of your order and get it delivered within 1-2 working days. Please note that orders made after 3pm will be processed the following day.
Our wallpaper is suitable in both domestic and commercial environments, and we offer three main paper types to cater for virtually any application requirements and budget.
Further details, technical information and samples of each paper type can be seen in full detail here, and a brief summary of each paper type can be seen below.
Heavy Weight Paper
- 350gsm Heavy Weight
- Extremely Durable and Resistant to Damage
- Superb Colour Definition and Vibrance
- Suitable for Commercial and Retail Premises, Public Places and Homes including Kitchens and Bathrooms
Medium Weight Paper
- 285gsm Medium Weight
- Very Good Colour Definition and Vibrance
- Durable and Resistant to Damage
- Suitable for Homes, Public Places, Retail and Comercial Premises
Light Weight Paper
- 140gsm Paper Weight
- Good Colour Definition and Vibrance
- Resistant to Light Damage
- Suitable in Homes and for Medium Term Applications
Who Can Install?
Our murals are produced to make installation as simple as possible, meaning fitting can be carried out by anyone with competent DIY skills, or by a painter and decorator who is used to hanging wallpaper.
Tools and Adhesives
You simply need standard wallpaper hanging tools including a sharp knife, roller or paint brush, and plastic squeegee to smooth out your wallpaper. A standard ready mixed wallpaper adhesive is required to paste the wallpaper to the wall, and we can supply this to you if required.
How Wallpaper is Supplied and Installed
Our wallpaper is supplied in manageable 1.2m wide sections that are made to fit the height of your wall. Each strip is numbered so you know exactly how the mural fits together, and the order in which to hang your mural. Simply start from one side of the wall and continue to hang each drop of wallpaper, matching the design as you move along the wall until the mural is complete.
We also print your wallpaper 1-2% larger than the dimensions you give us to allow for adequate excess paper for trimming.
For a full and more detailed hanging guide please view our how to install page.